Matka malai kulfi is one of my favorites. It is made up of condensed milk or khoya. In this method, we use RABRI to make kulfi. Rabri is made up of creamy thick milk. The process of making rabri is very slow by stirring milk continuously.
Kulfi is much similar to ice cream in taste. It comes in various flavor. Mango, strawberry, avocado, peanut, apple, saffron, malai. Here, we make malai recipe which is a very common and traditional recipe. This kulfi takes some time and effort to prepare it. And the effort spent is worth the result.
Malai kulfi is one of the summer’s favorite recipe. The cooling sensation of kulfi with its amazing taste can be made you a die-hard fan of that kulfi.
here is the RECIPE OF MATKA MALAI KULFI
Nothing can beat the taste like malai kulfi. Step-by-step detail instructions are given to make matka malai kulfi.
Ingredients for KULFI
2 cup milk 1 cup cream 1 cup condensed milk 1/2 cardamom seeds 1/4 dry fruits (mix) 10-12 strands saffron(soaked in milk)
Procedure to make
- Stew milk in a wide bottomed container on a medium fire.
- add cream to it and mix it. Keep stirring the milk well.
- Now, add condensed milk to it and stir it properly.
- Put saffron strands to the blend pursued via cardamom seeds and dry organic product blend.
- Blend well and continue stewing on medium flame. It diminishes to right around one-third(1/3) of its unique amount.
- turn off the flame and allow it to coll.
- After cooling, transfer the mixture into matka and put them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve chilled matka malai kulfi with garnished nuts and dry fruits.
Serve this malai kulfi as a dessert after meal. Enjoy your yummy matka kulfi.
- use full-fat cream for best results.
- make sure that milk doesn’t burn. do it on a low flame and stir it continuously.